Aftermath DayZRP
Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - Printable Version

+- Aftermath DayZRP (http://aftermathdayzrp.com)
+-- Forum: Aftermath DayZRP (http://aftermathdayzrp.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Aftermath Server Events (http://aftermathdayzrp.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 (/thread-1805.html)

Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - Lucy Lu - 08-10-2017

This event is being held AFTER the big lore based roleplay event which will be held on Thursday 31st August.

[Image: gZ2dwIa.png]

[Image: 7iehAeS.png]

[Image: tsOMB98.png]

[Image: W4CPhR7.png]

A group of survivors wanted to set up camp on Skalisty Island.  Little did they know that the island was already inhabited by a group of cannibals who labeled themselves as ‘The Bush People.’

The survivors were stuck on the island, there only was of survival was to run and hide.

[Image: klOePBu.png]

* Everyone must be on Skalisty Island by 19.30 - Fires will be on the shore to ensure no one dies of hypothermia.
* 2 people will be in ghillies with suppressed 9mm pistols.
* The survivors will have civilian clothing, a wooden stick and a stone knife for zombies ONLY.
* Around the island there will be food and medical supplies in tents and protector cases.
* Survivors can have roughly 2 minutes in the tent before the ghillies can shoot them.
* You can NOT glitch in anyway.  (This includes the well and eating food)
* You must either be the last person alive OR have managed to survive the cannibals for an hour and a half.
* You can NOT kill the cannibals or other survivors.
* You can work as teams BUT the only form of communication that can be used is in game VOIP.
* If you die you are out, this includes deaths from zombies, hypo/hyperthermia, dehydration, starvation etc

[Image: v5juumt.png]

Google form again.  I'll only inbox you if the event is full.

[Image: fsIzTEg.png]

As always we have a custom forum award for all participants.

[Image: Xw9TJKv.png]  [Image: MkUYSYo.png]    [Image: Q85qbLt.png]

RE: Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - Gustav - 08-10-2017

of course its f*cking bush people Grin but yeah yeah you didnt mention that civilians cant use ghillies Kappa

RE: Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - GnArnold - 08-10-2017

Make sure Savage will be in the event, he will be very happy...
It's nice to see a joke which Yuri made becoming a big fucking thing
hehehehe

cheeki breeki

RE: Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - Lucy Lu - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 05:19 PM)Gustav Wrote: of course its f*cking bush people Grin but yeah yeah you didnt mention that civilians cant use ghillies Kappa

I mean, I think this is kinda saying that -

'* The survivors will have civilian clothing, a wooden stick and a stone knife for zombies ONLY.'

RE: Server Event 19 | The Bush People | 7th September 2017 - gassy- - 08-11-2017

really wish i could make this one, however it is my mums birthday that day, sorry :(